Hair loss amongst men and women is a very common problem; two out of three
men are bald or expect to get bald or have thinning and receding hair lines
sometime within their lifetime. Men, when approach the age 45-50, start to
lose their hair. Hair loss can be treated with the help of hair loss remedies
available in the market. New Generation’s natural hair loss formula is
one such hair loss remedy.
There are many reasons for hair loss. Some of the common reasons are hereditary,
ageing, hormonal imbalance, illness, severe radiation etc. Hair loss can be
a cause of psychological stress in some and a loss of personal confidence in
others. Therefore it is better to deal with the problem and find some answers
while still in the initial stages, if at all possible.
New Generation's hair loss remedy helps
New Generation’s hair
loss products are based on a special formula that was developed by Dr.
Ilona Schreck-Purola of the University of Helsinki New generation is the only
hair care product produced using her original formulas. Others have tried to
duplicate it over the years with little or no success. New Generation hair
products have a three-step process that provides an effective, efficient environment
to promote hair growth. New Generation’s hair care products are
distributed by California Pacific Research with Dr Purola’s permission.
They are the only one ever granted this permission by Dr. Purola.
New Generation products are all natural and non-toxic, without any side effects.
It is one of the best hair
growth productshair growth products available. These hair care products do
not need a prescription in order to make a purchase. The three step process comprises
of the following steps:
- Firstly use the shampoo to clean your hair squeaky clean all the way to
- Secondly use the cleanser & conditioner to prepare your scalp for the
Purola Overnight Formula
- Thirdly apply the Purola Overnight Formula by rubbing it into your scalp
Follow the directions properly to get proper results from your hair
Tips for healthy hair:
- Maintain a healthy diet that includes green leafy vegetables, fruits and
- Reduce the intake of canned, processed and refined foods
- Add spices like cumin, black pepper and turmeric to your food
- Avoid stress by exercising or walking for 45 min each night and practice
some relaxation techniques like meditation
- Brush your hair regularly to stimulate the scalp
- Use a ph balanced shampoo that suits your hair type (oily, dry or normal)
- If your hair is falling out daily or even weekly don’t use stiff
nylon brushes, or rollers etc.
- Perming, towel drying and rough scalp messages.
Like everything else, hair also needs regular, proper care if you wish
to maintain healthy strong and beautiful hair. Visit the web site at http://www.newgen2000.com for more related
information on hair loss remedies.